Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Madtyn <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/14 18:35:25 UTC

First try with chenilleKit.

I tried for the first time to use a chenilleKit component, so I was
reading about, and I only included a DateTimeField component.

1.- I added the repository and the dependencies to the pom xml of the
parent multiproject.
2.- I added the next code on the Java class:

   import org.chenillekit.tapestry.core.components.DateTimeField;

   /* some code */

   private Date date=null;

   @Component(parameters = {"value=date1", "datePattern=dd/MM/yyyy" })
       private DateTimeField _dateTimeField1;

3.- Then, I wrote this in the .tml:

   <input t:id="dateTimeField1"/>

mvn compile appears to work. It downloads many things from the
repository. But when I entered the page, I got his error:

# java.lang.RuntimeException
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: caught an exception while obtaining
a class file for es.udc.madtyn.gimnasio.web.pages.find.FindIncidencias
# java.lang.ClassNotFoundException
caught an exception while obtaining a class file for
es.udc.madtyn.gimnasio.web.pages.find.FindIncidencias

exception
    org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.TransformationException:
javassist.NotFoundException: DateTimeField

# org.apache.tapestry5.internal.services.TransformationException
javassist.NotFoundException: DateTimeField

    What I'm doing wrong? The only thing I didn't find on the inet was
the import, but I think it's all right.

Thank you very much.

Re: First try with chenilleKit.

Posted by Madtyn <ma...@gmail.com>.
Sorry for the late answer.

Thanks for the advice, Jose Luis. I did this although the app was
working OK, but it's better preventing. It works anyway.

PD Muchas gracias ;-)

Posted by jose luis sanchez <jo...@m-centric.com>.

Posted by Madtyn <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sven Homburg <ho...@googlemail.com>.