Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Søren Blidorf <so...@nolas.dk> on 2007/06/21 22:58:10 UTC

The Apache Tomcat Native library which allows optimal performance in production environments was not found on the java.library.path:

I have just upgraded to Tomcat 6 and get the following error:

INFO: The Apache Tomcat Native library which allows optimal performance in production environments was not found on the java.library.path: C:\Programmer\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat 6.0\bin;.;C:\WINDOWS\System32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\system32\WBEM;C:\Programmer\Fælles filer\Adaptec Shared\System;C:\Programmer\ATI Technologies\ATI Control Panel;C:\Programmer\Microsoft SQL Server\80\Tools\BINN

Can anybody tell me what is wrong?

Soren

RE: The Apache Tomcat Native library which allows [yadda yadda yadda...]

Posted by "Caldarale, Charles R" <Ch...@unisys.com>.
> From: MAHAINDRA Ketut [mailto:ketut.mahaindra@gemalto.com]
> Subject: RE: The Apache Tomcat Native library which allows
> [yadda yadda yadda...]
>
> You may download the Tomcat Native library from the following
> location:
> http://www.apache.org/dist/tomcat/tomcat-connectors/native/

That's just the source; if you want pre-compiled binaries for Win32 or
Win64, visit Ireland:
http://tomcat.heanet.ie/native/1.1.10/binaries/

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.

RE: The Apache Tomcat Native library which allows [yadda yadda yadda...]

Posted by MAHAINDRA Ketut <ke...@gemalto.com>.
Hello,

You may download the Tomcat Native library from the following location:
http://www.apache.org/dist/tomcat/tomcat-connectors/native/

Since your platform is Win32, get the Win32 distribution.
The last version is 1.10 if I'm not mistaken.

It is advised that you download from the mirror closest to you.
Use the following to determine your closest mirror.
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi

Once chosen go to tomcat -> tomcat-connectors -> native

--
Best regards,

Ketut Mahaindra (Ito)

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.