Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Nicolas Grossi <ni...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/06 19:35:57 UTC

Bpel 2.0 samples?

People:
           I'm starting with BPEL 2.0 and I would like to search for any
.bpel sample that introduce me to this new specification, Does any body
of you have any samples that can share with me or let me know where can
I search for samples?

Thanks in advance,

cheers
Nico

Re: Bpel 2.0 samples?

Posted by Nicolas Grossi <ni...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot for your info, any further sample will be appreciated,

cheers
Nico

Re: Bpel 2.0 samples?

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@offthelip.org>.
Hi Nicolas,

Re: Bpel 2.0 samples?

Posted by Antoine Toulme <at...@intalio.com>.
Hi,
there is an example in the 5.1 paragraph of the BPEL 2.0
specification<http://docs.oasis-open.org/wsbpel/2.0/CS01/wsbpel-v2.0-CS01.html>
.

Might be a good idea to have more samples.

I hope this helps.

Antoine