Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Al Byers <by...@automationgroups.com> on 2010/07/29 02:00:03 UTC

OFBiz data sources for BIRT

I do not want to use SQL to define my reports in BIRT as I do not
think I can get the performance that I need. Are there other options
that are more OFBiz-centric than writing Mysql stored procedures.

Thanks,

-Al

Re: OFBiz data sources for BIRT

Posted by Santosh Malviya <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hello Byers,

I didn't try it but if you want to pass a list then you have to put the list
into the birtParameters and then iterate that list in fetch method of
rptdesign.

--
Thanks and Regards
Santosh Malviya