Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Catalin Kormos <ca...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/14 19:35:49 UTC

s:modalDialog rendering viewId problem on IE

Hi there,

I've been putting the new viewId attribute of the modal dialog sandbox
component, to work. Pretty cool addition btw, very usefull in my case, where
the content of the dialog is relatively big, but i have a small problem on
IE (in firefox everything is fine), the dialog no longer hides the
comboboxes on the underlying page. Somehow this is caused by the iframe
rendered when specifying the viewId attribute, as soon as i remove that, or
the actual comboboxes are completely under the iframe content, the user is
no longer able to mess with those, as long as the dialog is open.

Can somebody confirm this behaviour happening on their side? might be
something wrong on my side; i'm not much into dojo, any workarround ideeas
or fixes would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,
Catalin