Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Anou Manavalan <am...@sybase.com> on 2003/08/07 15:54:03 UTC

[juddi-Developers] Monitor table added

Hi All,

I added the monitor functionality for jUDDI. It needs a new table MONITOR.
It has a DefaultMonitor that records information like which Remote Host/IP
is accessing, time and what function was called, auth-token for publish and
also records the faults if any.

A juddi property "juddi.monitor" can be added to change a different monitor
class ( which should implement the org.juddi.monitor.Monitor class ).

Since we have a need to find out how many people are using the UDDI
repository ( inquiry/publish ), I thought this will be a good addition to
jUDDI.

regards,
-Anou

Re: [juddi-Developers] Monitor table added

Posted by Anou Manavalan <am...@sybase.com>.
What is jds ? I work with ASE.