Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Chris Riccomini <cr...@apache.org> on 2017/05/09 16:52:14 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Airflow 1.8.1 (incubating)

Hey all,

The vote has passed after 72+ hours.

There were two +1 votes:

  Josh Elser, John D. Ament

No 0/-1 votes. I'm going to wrap up the release.

@John, thanks for the feedback. We'll take this into account on the next
release. Some items have actually already been fixed, just not
cherry-picked into the 1.8.1 branch.

Cheers,
Chris

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Airflow 1.8.1 (incubating)

Posted by Chris Riccomini <cr...@apache.org>.
Just to close the loop, we had a +1 during the Airflow community vote from
Jakob Homan, who is an IPMC member:

https://home.apache.org/phonebook.html?uid=jghoman

I'm going to proceed with the release.

Posted by Chris Riccomini <cr...@apache.org>.

Posted by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com>.
Disregard. I just saw your question about carrying over IPMC votes. Yes, they can be carried over. Just make sure you include them/state that in the result email.

-Taylor

Posted by "P. Taylor Goetz" <pt...@gmail.com>.
Hi Chris,

Posted by Chris Riccomini <cr...@apache.org>.
NOTE: Jakob Homan is an IPMC member, and +1'd the release during the
Airflow community vote. Thanks!