Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by jyotiranjan panda <te...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/03 00:04:07 UTC

mahout classification selection

Hi
I have a data Set like below, where content being the text contents and
mail id being the mail id's and status being the classification I need.
 I want to use content and mail-id as predictor and status as target. and
when I pass the content and mail-id through model it should give status as
target.

Content                 mail-id                            status
text content-1        xyz@gmail.com               High
text content-2        abc@gmail.com               Low
text content-3        rbs@gmail.com                Low
text Content-4        ibm@gmail.com               High

Please suggest which algo to use and how to achieve the same with mahout.

Regards
JyotiRanjan Panda