Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Justin Ross <jr...@apache.org> on 2013/06/17 19:35:14 UTC

[VOTE] Replace the Qpid website

The initial website update plan called for us to make the switch at
about the same time as the 0.22 release.  Now it's time, and I think
the new site is ready.

Voting now doesn't mean the site is "finished".  There's plenty to
improve.  Rather, this vote concerns whether you feel the new site has
progressed enough that it constitutes an improvement over our existing
one and thus deserves to serve as Qpid's home on the web.

[   ] Yes, replace the existing site with the proposed site
[   ] No, the proposed site isn't ready

See the latest update mail for details about what the update contains:
http://qpid.2158936.n2.nabble.com/Website-update-6-td7594214.html .
If we agree and switch the site over, subsequent updates (much more
incremental ones) will occur without a vote.  Indeed, if the vote
prompts you to take another look and think of more changes you'd like
to see, please request them on one of the update threads.

I'll close this vote on Friday, 21 June.

Thanks!
Justin

Re: [VOTE] Replace the Qpid website

Posted by Rafael Schloming <rh...@alum.mit.edu>.
[X] Yes, replace the existing site with the proposed site

--Rafael

Re: [VOTE] Replace the Qpid website

Posted by Rajith Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com>.
[X] Yes, replace the existing site with the proposed site

Rajith

Posted by Ken Giusti <kg...@redhat.com>.

Posted by Cliff Jansen <cl...@gmail.com>.
[X] Yes, replace the existing site with the proposed site

Cliff

Re: [VOTE] Replace the Qpid website

Posted by Alan Conway <ac...@redhat.com>.

Posted by Fraser Adams <fr...@blueyonder.co.uk>.

Posted by Andrew Stitcher <as...@redhat.com>.
[ X ] Yes, replace the existing site with the proposed site
[   ] No, the proposed site isn't ready

I think this is a massive step forward - thank you Justin.

Re: [VOTE] Replace the Qpid website

Posted by Oleksandr Rudyy <or...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Keith W <ke...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Chuck Rolke <cr...@redhat.com>.

Posted by Kim van der Riet <ki...@redhat.com>.

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.

Posted by "Darryl L. Pierce" <dp...@redhat.com>.
On Mon, Jun 17, 2013 at 01:35:14PM -0400, Justin Ross wrote:
> [ X ] Yes, replace the existing site with the proposed site
> [   ] No, the proposed site isn't ready

Delivering value year after year.
http://www.redhat.com/promo/vendor/

RE: [VOTE] Replace the Qpid website

Posted by Steve Huston <sh...@riverace.com>.

Re: Regarding timing... (was Re: [VOTE] Replace the Qpid website)

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.
On 06/18/2013 11:51 AM, Rob Godfrey wrote:
> He is returning / returned

So its *my* mistake! Sorry for the perhaps unnecessary noise!

Re: Regarding timing... (was Re: [VOTE] Replace the Qpid website)

Posted by Rob Godfrey <ro...@gmail.com>.
He is returning / returned  - just want to make sure he has time to review
:-)

-- Rob

Posted by Justin Ross <ju...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rob Godfrey <ro...@gmail.com>.