Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by SickBoy <si...@blupill.com> on 2005/12/09 16:17:35 UTC

Pyzor and stuff [OT]

Re: Pyzor and stuff [OT]

Posted by Ed Kasky <ed...@esson.net>.
At 07:17 AM Friday, 12/9/2005, SickBoy wrote -=>

>Hi there.
>
>Maybe someone knows what is happening with pyzor lately ?
>
>I'm unable to check with it, the discover command downloades correclty a
>server, but I have timeouts when tryin to check the msg, same for pyzor
>ping:
>
>66.250.40.33:24441      TimeoutError
>
>Anyone knows what's going on ?

Every once in a awhile, the server is unreachable.  Checking the pyzor list
at sourceforge fails to result in any meaningful explanation other than
eventually, it comes back online...

Ed

Randomly Generated Quote (231 of 1017):
"When you play, play hard; when you work, don't play at all."
    --Theodore Roosevelt