Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@optonline.net> on 2002/10/01 09:34:23 UTC

Re: Hyperlink to a velocity template

On 9/29/02 4:11 PM, "Gopi Kandaswamy" <gk...@cs.indiana.edu> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Does anyone know how to create a hyperlink to a velocity template from another
> velocity template.
>
> Also how to make a previously visited velocity template, retain the values
> that I filled in (or the values that it displayed) when I visit it again.

This is entirely dependent on how your application works, because unlike web
pages, where they may 'live' somewhere, Velocity templates don't - based on
the state of the user and how you form your requests, the 'controller' code
interprets that request and chooses a template to render, in general.

Geir

--
Geir Magnusson Jr.
geirm@adeptra.com                                    +1-203-355-2219 (w)