Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Kenny G. Dubuisson, Jr." <kd...@kcmria.com> on 2002/08/27 16:50:13 UTC

[users@httpd] SSL Installation Documentation for Apache

Hello all.  I'm new to this list.  I've got a couple of quick questions.
I'm trying to find documentation on how to install SSL for Apache 2.0.40.
I've been all over Apache's web site and found in-depth documentation about
how SSL works but no clear-cut way to install it (unless I just missed
something).  If someone could forward documentation on how to install SSL
for Apache 2.0.40 on Windows NT, I would greatly appreciate it.

Also, I would like to have Apache serve both SSL (port 443) and non-SSL
(port 80) requests.  Could someone forward info on how to setup Apache's
virtual hosting to do this?

Thanks,
Kenny

Re: [users@httpd] SSL Installation Documentation for Apache

Posted by "Kenny G. Dubuisson, Jr." <kd...@kcmria.com>.
Could anyone help me with this issue?  Thanks,
Kenny