Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "V. Cekvenich" <vi...@users.sourceforge.net> on 2002/11/06 01:08:42 UTC

Re: EJB / was Struts and high performance sites

http://www2.theserverside.com/home/thread.jsp?thread_id=16300&article_count=25

I quote from above:
"
The criticism of EJB the author makes confirms what I have been
suspecting for some time now:
EJBs are evil, and should be avoided at all costs, except in a few cases.
"

also: www.basebeans.com/bad.jsp can give you more info. You can just
search EJB on google for more.

.V