Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by Ankit Singhal <an...@gmail.com> on 2021/06/18 20:25:56 UTC

[Announce] New Phoenix PMC member : Viraj Jasani

On behalf of the Apache Phoenix PMC, I'm pleased to announce that Viraj
Jasani
has accepted our invitation to join the PMC.

Please join me in congratulating Viraj.

Thanks,
Ankit Singhal

Re: [Announce] New Phoenix PMC member : Viraj Jasani

Posted by Xinyi Yan <ya...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Viraj!

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Sukumar Maddineni <sm...@salesforce.com.INVALID>.