Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Rose Nguyen <rt...@google.com> on 2018/12/07 22:39:15 UTC

[Call for items] ❄️ December Beam Newsletter

Hi folks:

Time for the last newsletter of the year!

*Add to [1] the highlights from November to now (or planned events and
talks) that you want to share by 12/12 11:59 p.m. PDT.*

We will collect the notes via Google docs but send out the final version
directly to the user mailing list. If you do not know how to format
something, it is OK to just put down the info and I will edit. I'll ship
out the newsletter on 12/13.

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1q4KBkcLR7orr6n_QUHMpAVBKYzKYahlRZw_K_PaIuDo

Cheers,
--
Rose Thị Nguyễn

Re: [Call for items] ❄️ December Beam Newsletter

Posted by Maximilian Michels <mx...@apache.org>.
Thanks Rose! Updated the list.

Posted by Maximilian Michels <mx...@apache.org>.

Posted by Alexey Romanenko <ar...@gmail.com>.