Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com> on 2021/08/13 04:18:08 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.18.0 release

Result of the Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.18.0 release vote.

Vote passes with 9 Votes (5 Bindings, 4 Non Bindings)

Binding:
Clebert Suconic
Christopher Shannon
Michael Pearce
Jean-Baptiste Onofre
Justin Bertram

Non Binding:
Robbie Gemmel
Francesco Nigro
Etiene Hossack
Howard Gao

Thank you to everyone who contributed and took the time to review the
release candidates and vote.

I'll update the website as soon as the mirrors are updated (I will
wait 24 hours after I update SVN).

Regards

--
Clebert Suconic