Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by MAURIZI Lorenzo <l....@comune.jesi.an.it> on 2022/05/10 07:11:45 UTC

RDP with NLA Authentication

Dear all,
I'm new to Guacamole and I am setting up a new installation based upon docker and docker-compose.
Reading the great documentation I was able to install Guacamole, configure the TOTP module, customize the interface.
Everything works as expected, except the fact that I need to save into connection profile the credentials to connect with RDP protocol to recent Windows systems.
I have read some JIRA issues about RDP authentication and the NLA problem, and I was thinking that Guacamole was able to ask for user and password while connecting to the remote machine.
But I can't still obtain a prompt for user and password, while all is working well when the credentials are saved into the connection profile.

Is it possible to connect with RDP avoiding to save user and password into connection profile?

Thanks in advance.
Best regards.

Lorenzo