Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by Jay Vyas <ja...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/28 00:22:44 UTC

Bigtop-1221

Hi bigtop !

Hope someone can review this one for me ... its a pretty powerful example
of how valuable the bigtop smoke tests are becoming to the broader
community.

this patch also can be used to reproduce a bug in upstream HDFS, which I've
JIRA'd here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HDFS-6027, which now
backlinks to  BIGTOP-1221.

....One small step forward for HCFS, one giant leap for BIGTOP !

--
Jay Vyas
http://jayunit100.blogspot.com

Re: Bigtop-1221