Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Jatin Davey <ja...@cisco.com> on 2009/10/07 14:13:10 UTC

Re: HTTP Post Requests Failing

Hi

I read the article as pointed. I did follow some steps in working with
Live HTTP Headers and seeing what is present in the Tree listener with
my Post requests. Here go my observations:

Tree Listener Results
---------------------
Thread Name: Thread Group 1-1
Sample Start: 2009-10-07 17:32:44 IST
Load time: 1326
Latency: 1326
Size in bytes: 551
Sample Count: 1
Error Count: 1
Response code: 500
Response message: Internal Server Error

Response headers:
HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error
Server: Apache-Coyote/1.1
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2009 12:00:45 GMT
Connection: close

HTTPSampleResult fields:
ContentType: text/xml;charset=utf-8
DataEncoding: utf-8

Live HTTP Headers Output:
-----------------------------

POST /ui/services/CustomerMgmtService HTTP/1.1
Host: ip-address of the host

<SOAP-ENV:Envelope
  <SOAP-ENV:Body
    <intf:getCustomers xmlns:intf="CustomerMgmtService"/>
  </SOAP-ENV:Body>
</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>
HTTP/1.x 200 OK
Server: Apache-Coyote/1.1
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2009 11:44:50 GMT

Tree Listener Request data:
----------------------------
POST https://ipaddress/sample URL
POST data:
<SOAP-ENV:Envelope
  <SOAP-ENV:Body
    <impl:getCustomers xmlns:impl="CustomerMgmtService"/>
  </SOAP-ENV:Body>
</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

Cookie Data:
JSESSIONID=44360250DC6320A8E760C4915BF540B4

Request Headers:

Please let me know if i am missing to add any of the headers in my
header manager or i am lacking in some thing basic that needs to be added.

Thanks
Jatin

Posted by Jatin Davey <ja...@cisco.com>.
Yes that can also be an option. Thanks for it.

Thanks
Jatin

Posted by Ronan Klyne <ro...@groupbc.com>.

Posted by Jatin Davey <ja...@cisco.com>.