Posted to dev@deltaspike.apache.org by Adam Warski <ad...@softwaremill.pl> on 2012/02/01 12:08:40 UTC

Re: Joining the project

On Jan 25, 2012, at 8:20 PM, Gerhard Petracek wrote:

> welcome adam!
>
> a nice starting point is [1] (and all resources linked there).
> if you miss an information, you are very welcome to ask. we just started
> with the wiki and we will improve it step by step.
> as soon as you have your cla on file, we will talk about the next steps
> concerning source-code donations.

Just got info yesterday evening that our Corporate CLA got processed :)

Adam

--
Adam Warski
CTO, SoftwareMill

http://twitter.com/#!/adamwarski
http://www.softwaremill.com
http://www.warski.org

+48 660 703 691

Re: Joining the project

Posted by Jason Porter <li...@gmail.com>.
Great news! Glad to have you and SoftwareMill on board.

--
Jason Porter
http://lightguard-jp.blogspot.com

Software Engineer