Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Gwen Shapira <gw...@confluent.io> on 2016/05/13 19:05:37 UTC

Slides and Video from Kafka Summit are now available

Hey Kafka Community,

It was great seeing so many of you at the Kafka summit last month.
Hope you had fun and learned a lot. I certainly did. Looking forward
to meet all of you again at the next summit :)

For those of you who missed the event, or those who attended but are
sorry they couldn't see every single session, we now have the slides
and video available on our website:

http://kafka-summit.org/sessions/

Enjoy,

Gwen

Slides and Video from Kafka Summit are now available

Posted by Ben Davison <be...@7digital.com>.
Thanks Gwen and the editing team.

Re: Slides and Video from Kafka Summit are now available

Posted by Gwen Shapira <gw...@confluent.io>.

Posted by Ben Davison <be...@7digital.com>.
Hi Gwen,