Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ranjith KR <rr...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/23 06:02:21 UTC

Touch POS System in Apache Ofbiz

Dear All,

looking for  information about Touch POS, can anyone help to understand
whether touch POS system is available,
Note : WEB POS is already available, looking for especially  Touch POS
System.

--

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Ranjith KR*

Re: Touch POS System in Apache Ofbiz

Posted by Nicola Mazzoni <ni...@mpstyle.it>.
Hi Jacques,
Exact...if the barcode reader is USB with keyboard emulation.

--
Nicola Mazzoni

*Mp Styl**e Srl*
via Meucci, 37