Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Michael Pearson <mj...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/31 03:57:26 UTC

Pandra (Cassandra/PHP crud wrapper 0.1) release announcement

Hi everyone

  Just a quick note that I've recently tagged 0.1, a prototype PHP
wrapper for Cassandra on github.  "Pandra (PHP-Cassandra) is a light
weight, flexible PHP based CRUD extension for Cassandra / Thrift
suitable for object relational models or factory design patterns."

Features -

  * Multi-node connection handler and Thrift helpers

  * Load/Save/Delete (Super) Column Family and (Super) Column structures

  * Array Accessible object model in creating complex column families

  * Soft-schemas, column value validation, pre-save callbacks

  * Column Families can populate/export JSON or from existing Thrift
cassandra_Column's

  * Multiple notations, (associative arrays, chained magic methods and
chained mutators)

I'm interested in feedback from the community in making Pandra a
robust (possibly ORM) solution for PHP developers looking to take
advantage of Cassandra in their future projects.

     Project Page : http://github.com/mjpearson/Pandra

thanks, have a great weekend :)

Michael Pearson
--
http://www.x0rz.com
http://www.github.com/mjpearson

Re: Pandra (Cassandra/PHP crud wrapper 0.1) release announcement

Posted by Michael Pearson <mj...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Jonathan, done :)

Posted by Jonathan Ellis <jb...@gmail.com>.