Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Stefan Holst <st...@gmx.co.uk> on 2022/03/03 12:08:51 UTC

declaring a gradle dependency on a NB Platform

Hi there,

so far I have been declaring dependency on a large NB platform by referencing
the jar files "manually" I wonder if there is a more direct way through the NB
Platform development plugin?

My dependency declaration looks like

def Base = 'C:/Program Files/SomeCompany/SomeProgram/SomeVersion/java'

dependencies {

    implementation fileTree(dir: Base + '/lib', include: '*.jar')

    implementation fileTree(dir: Base + '/core', include: '*.jar')

    implementation fileTree(dir: Base + '/modules', include: '*.jar')

    implementation fileTree(dir: Base + '/modules/ext', include: '*.jar')
    ……

}

But would the definition of the NB Platform not be something that could be
referenced more directly?
I look forward to suggestions!
Stefan

commands, e-mail: users-help@netbeans.apache.org For further information about