Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Ted Pedersen <tp...@d.umn.edu> on 2011/03/02 19:58:03 UTC

Re: Hadoop Case Studies?

Greetings all,

Since posting my original request I ran across the following, which is
a nice example of what I'd call a case study. Gives a few details at
least and is kind of an interesting or creative use of Hadoop...

http://engineering.foursquare.com/2011/02/28/how-we-found-the-rudest-cities-in-the-world-analytics-foursquare/

Enjoy,
Ted

--