Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Don Lunder <of...@carboncode.com> on 2009/04/10 07:08:19 UTC

POS Setup

Hello,

I am following the steps outlined in http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/Sync+Setup+Notes+and+Example

I am unsure where to find the following actions in the webtools

		• Load EntitySync record for PULL on MCS instance (the OFBiz
instance which runs the MCS)
		• Load XML on POS instance to trigger PULL sync
		• Load EntitySync PUSH on POS instance(s).
		• When pull is finished, load XML to trigger PUSH

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks

Don

Re: POS Setup