Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Josh Soref <js...@blackberry.com> on 2014/08/18 21:22:12 UTC

issues.cordova.io

- CRITICAL - [LinkChecker] 400 at page
http://cordova.apache.org/blog/releases/2013/07/23/cordova-3.html for
http://issues.cordova.io

400 brianleroux.damn-u-dave.jit.su is currently stopped

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/cordova-dev/201403.mbox/%3CCADq=2H
5go_0XL-5BZ1CJs4K10Eg++B07JXoJfg7qFBkt3sEYdg@mail.gmail.com%3E

Is this going to come back up at some point?
If not, we should probably figure out what to do about the domain, since
right now a hypothetical link checker should be screaming regularly.

Re: issues.cordova.io

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Michael!

Re: issues.cordova.io