Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/10 23:56:07 UTC

Re: Solr with tomcat installation fails to respond on low load

Which version of Solr you are using?

Posted by shinkanze <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi

we are using solr 4.2 and tomcat version 6.0.36
And Now the server gives time outs daily in night

One Addition is the server has 4 cpu and one cpu has a 100% utilization with
memory to spare

regards

Rajat