Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org> on 2016/03/03 22:35:47 UTC

Great blog about Ignite!

https://dzone.com/articles/linking-apache-ignite-and-apache-kafka-for-highly

Roman, thanks for putting it together!

D.

Re: Great blog about Ignite!

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
Gianfranco, the blog looks very good. Please let us know when you feel it
is ready, so we can tweet it, post it on DZone, and add it to the News
section on the Ignite website.

Re: Great blog about Ignite!

Posted by Gianfranco Murador <mu...@apache.org>.
Hi Dmitriy,

Re: Great blog about Ignite!

Posted by Dmitriy Setrakyan <ds...@apache.org>.
Thanks Li Jue! I used Google Translate and the blogs, and the writing
overall, looks very nice!

D.

Posted by 李玉...@163, 18...@163.com.

Re: Great blog about Ignite!