Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "VEDRE, RANAPRATAP REDDY" <VE...@engr.sc.edu> on 2001/12/18 06:44:42 UTC

Personolized content using Struts. Jetspeed?

 I would like to know what is the best way to provide customized content to
the user like providing layout and color change etc., similar to portal
sites.

  Is Jet Speed the solution for this?.
  Are there any competetors. I use Templates Tags in struts on Tomcat and
Apache web server.

 Saw a few sites with jetspeed on jakarta site.  I am not sure if those
sites were built using struts.

 Interested in getting links to sites providing customization build using
struts.

- Thanks

Re: Personolized content using Struts. Jetspeed?

Posted by Kris Thompson <kr...@xor.com>.
 From what I have heard Jetspeed is tightly coupled with Turbine and no
talk of a port to struts yet.

If it is content you want have you or anyone else checked out Slide?

Kris