Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Shah Amit <am...@hotmail.com> on 2006/01/05 20:44:19 UTC

J2 Installer for Upgrading from M3 !

Hi all,

I just faced this tricky situation today. I have an M3 Release of jetspeed
running on a database with lot of data. I want to update it to the released
version. I tried to installl it with the installer, but the installer will
always try to wipe out the entire database it seems. Luckily I did'nt give
the IP and username for the DB so it crashed.

Any better way to resolve this apart from getting the source from cvs ?

Thanks,
Amit