Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Greg Brown <gk...@verizon.net> on 2010/12/07 13:39:29 UTC

Problems uploading bundle to Sonatype

Hi all,

The Pivot team is getting ready to release Apache Pivot 2.0, and we are (again) having trouble uploading our generated Maven bundles to the repository manager at https://repository.apache.org. The bundles are located here:

http://people.apache.org/~tvolkert/maven/pivot/v2.0/

When I try to upload the root bundle (pivot-2.0-bundle.jar), I get the following error:

Artifact upload failed.
[pivot-2.0.pom.sha1, pivot-2.0.pom.asc] are invalid maven artifacts

Your help would be very much appreciated in resolving this issue.

Thanks,
Greg