Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Lorenz <lo...@yahoo.com> on 2010/03/18 08:33:15 UTC

[patch] add unsubscribe links & instructions to mailing-lists website page

Hi,

the mailing lists page lacks unsubscribe links & instructions.

I do think it should be easy to derive the unsubscribe procedure from
the subscribe instructions, but ...

As this is my first patch submission, please bear with me if I got the
attachment setting of mail mail/new-client wrong.
--

Lorenz

Posted by Lorenz <lo...@yahoo.com>.
Hyrum K. Wright wrote:
>Didn't these links used to appear in the mail footer?  Perhaps we should look into bringing back this practice.

well yes, but that didn't and won't prevent people from overlooking it
there 8-)

I think people that use the subscribe links on the website will also
go there to unsubscribe.
--

Lorenz

Posted by "Hyrum K. Wright" <hy...@mail.utexas.edu>.
Didn't these links used to appear in the mail footer?  Perhaps we should look into bringing back this practice.

-Hyrum