Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Mano Pájaro <ma...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/15 16:54:53 UTC

ajax validation with css_xhtml theme

Hello list! I have an issue using ajax validation with a form that uses the
css_xhtml theme. Simply is not working! I've checked the interceptor and the
extra js files that you have to add and it is all fine, when I change to
xhtml theme it works! but i dont know what is happening with the css_xhtml.
even wierder, it used to work, i don't know bu suddenly it stoped working.
I'm using Struts 2.2.1, Struts jquery plugin 3.1.0, and the extra js files
im using are the ones in the jar: are in /struts/utils.js and
/struts/css_xhtml/validation.js
Some extra info: I'm working in a various-steps-form, i mean, with the
next-->next-->finish button, so, i'm using the jquery plugin submit button
for the submmit.
I hope you guys can help me.
Greetings

--
Manolo Pájaro Santander
Ingeniero de Sistemas IX Semestre (Actual)

Re: ajax validation with css_xhtml theme

Posted by Brian Thompson <el...@gmail.com>.
Cat-keyboard?

Brian

Posted by serge nana <na...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mano Pájaro <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for answer Johannes, I have no errors but warnings in the JS
Console, it tells me sth about smoothness jquery theme (I setted it once but
I'm not using it anymore, I have looking thorugh all my JSP and there are no
theme="smoothness" or jquerytheme="smoothness")
It throws me several repeated warnings in this file Advertencia:
http://localhost:8080/SGE2/struts/themes/smoothness/jquery-ui.css
For example: Property 'zoom' unknown, error interpreting a value for
'filter', Property 'border-radius' unknown,
property 'border-bottom-right-radius' unknown and
property 'border-bottom-left-radius' unknown. All are Rejected Declaration.
(Sorry y dont copy paste but my warnings are in spanish)