Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Benjamin Mahler <bm...@apache.org> on 2016/06/30 20:45:55 UTC

Using Mesos?

Just a reminder. If you're using Mesos and want to be featured in our list
of users, send a PR to get your organization added:

https://github.com/apache/mesos/blob/master/docs/powered-by-mesos.md

If you've built a framework, and would like it featured in our list of
frameworks, send a PR to get your framework listed:

https://github.com/apache/mesos/blob/master/docs/frameworks.md

Thanks!

Ben

Re: Using Mesos?

Posted by Jie Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
John, merged.

Re: Using Mesos?

Posted by John Crawford <jo...@ndustrial.io>.

Re: Using Mesos?

Posted by Jay Taylor <ja...@jaytaylor.com>.

Re: Using Mesos?

Posted by Kevin Klues <kl...@gmail.com>.

Re: Using Mesos?

Posted by Jie Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Jay, it was merged.

- Jie

Re: Using Mesos?

Posted by John Sirois <jo...@gmail.com>.
Granted its not effusive, but follow the asfgit comment sha link to here:
https://github.com/apache/mesos/commit/377ece0c206d958c7384f7d59706aa0320812da0
You'll see the commit on master.

Re: Using Mesos?

Posted by Jay Taylor <ja...@jaytaylor.com>.