Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Pasquale Campitiello <pa...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/01 00:51:39 UTC

Link jUDDI 0.9rc4 to Synapse 1.2

Hi,

I'm an italian student. I'm trying to link Apache Synapse and jUDDI 0.9rc4.
In order to implement the interface to link them I have to know how jUDDI
"looks" to WSDL, how jUDDI can provide UDDI methods etc..
I configured correctly jUDDI: I can see the "Happy jUDDI!" page without
errors.
But I have a common problem: in the jUDDI console when I click get_authToken
to obtain an authentication token, and I insert my user and cred I get
always the same error:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<SOAP-ENV:Envelope xmlns:SOAP-ENV="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/
">
<SOAP-ENV:Header/>
<SOAP-ENV:Body>
<SOAP-ENV:Fault>
<faultcode>SOAP-ENV:Server</faultcode>
<faultstring>Fault string, and possibly fault code, not set</faultstring>
</SOAP-ENV:Fault>
</SOAP-ENV:Body>
</SOAP-ENV:Envelope>

I tried every possible combination of user and cred ("juddi" + "juddi",
"juddi" + "";    "juddi" + "123456";    "jdoe" + "",    ecc.), but everytime
I got this SOAP response. To configure jUDDI I followed the official
document
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/webservices/juddi/trunk/docs/Getting-Started.pdf?revision=547750
so my configuration file are exactly like specified in the document.

Googling I read about changing the JDK version. I tried JDK 5 update 10, JDK
5 update 16, JDK + JEE 5 update 10, but nothing changed, and besides with
this versions I can't run Synapse. Now with JDK + JEE 6 update 10, I can run
Synapse but I'm still blocked with jUDDI.Someone can help me?

Thanks

Pasquale

Re: Fwd: Link jUDDI 0.9rc4 to Synapse 1.2

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.
1. As far as a console goes, I've had used the uddibrowser before. See
chapter 3 of this pdf
http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/labs/labs/jbossesb/branches/JBESB_4_2_1_GA_CP/product/docs/services/Registry.pdf

2. You should probably start a new thread for your synapse question, but
my the short answer might be
to use Apache Scout, which is Java API to XML registries. Check out the
unittests on that project to get
a good idea on how it works.

Cheers,

--Kurt