Posted to dev@guacamole.apache.org by Amarjeet Singh <am...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/07 18:39:48 UTC

Re: INFO : Print automatically by appending string in Ghostscript

Sorry for the late reply.
Haven't tested yet.
Now I have tested it and if adobe reader is not installed then it
automatically downloads the file ( which was default behavior of Guacamole
).
But if adobe is there in the machine then it automatically open the print
menu of the browser.

Posted by Mike Jumper <mi...@guac-dev.org>.
Sounds good. Thanks, Amarjeet.

- Mike

Posted by Amarjeet Singh <am...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mike Jumper <mi...@guac-dev.org>.

Posted by Amarjeet Singh <am...@gmail.com>.
It works if browser has the inbuilt pdf viewer or local machine has pdf
viewer installed.

Print preview in an iframe works in chrome and firefox  ( as they have
inbuilt PDF Viewer )
IE needs local PDF viewer otherwise it will show the blank pop-up ( iframe
) and download it.

I will contribute. I need to look into the issue and check if browser
doesn't have inbuilt pdf viewer it automatically downloads instead showing
blank iframe pop-up.

*Any Suggestions how to check if browser has inbuilt pdf viewer or whether
it will open pdf file in an iframe *

Regards,
Amarjeet SIngh

Posted by Mike Jumper <mi...@guac-dev.org>.