Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Manfred Geiler <ma...@apache.org> on 2007/04/12 12:47:57 UTC

[VOTE] MyFaces Tomahawk 1.1.5 (rc2)

Hi all,
I fixed the license issues on the tomahawk 1.1.5 branch and built a new release.
This is the vote for MyFaces Tomahawk 1.1.5 release candidate 2.
(aka "The Tomahawk Easter Release 2007 - reloaded")

Please note that this vote concerns all of the following parts:
 1. Maven artifact group "org.apache.myfaces.tomahawk" v1.1.5  [1]
 2. MyFaces Tomahawk Assembly  [2]
 3. MyFaces Tomahawk Examples Assembly  [2]
 4. Proposed Release Announcement  [3]

Please note: This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three
+1 votes (see [4]).

Please cast your votes:
[ ] +1  (I confirm that I tested this release and therefore approve it)
[ ] +0  (I have no time to test now but I look forward to this new release)
[ ] -1  (Serious concerns because...)

--Manfred

[1] http://people.apache.org/builds/myfaces/m2-staging-repository/
[2] http://people.apache.org/builds/myfaces/tomahawk-1.1.5/
[3] http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/TomahawkRelease115#releasenotes
[4] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes

Re: [VOTE] MyFaces Tomahawk 1.1.5 (rc2)

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
+0

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh

further stuff:
mail: mwessendorf-at-gmail-dot-com

Re: [VOTE] MyFaces Tomahawk 1.1.5 (rc2)

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Paul,

thx for checking.

+1 from me

-Matthias

Posted by Manfred Geiler <ma...@gmail.com>.
ok, vote closed.
Result:
 +1...6
 +0...2
 -1...none

I will start the distribution now.

--Manfred

On 4/16/07, Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> +0 - I have also not had time to test RC2, but I only had licensing
> issues with RC1 and I think those have been fixed.   If I have time to
> test before the vote closes, I'll revise my vote.
>
> On 4/16/07, Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > +0 - no time for testing currently.
> >
> > regards,
> >
> > Martin
> >
> > On 4/16/07, Grant Smith <wo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > > +1 binding.
> > >
> > > Tested. Works on all my local apps.

> > > META-INF/licenses

> > > built a
> > > 2.

> > > [1]

> > > approve
> > > new

> > > http://people.apache.org/builds/myfaces/m2-staging-repository/
> > > > > >>
> > > http://people.apache.org/builds/myfaces/tomahawk-1.1.5/
> > > > > >>
> > > http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/TomahawkRelease115#releasenotes
> > > > > >>
> > > http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes

> > > --
> > > Grant Smith
> > >

> > --
> >
> > http://www.irian.at
> >
> > Your JSF powerhouse -
> > JSF Consulting, Development and
> > Courses in English and German

http://www.irian.at
Your JSF powerhouse - JSF Consulting,
Development and Courses in English and
German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Re: [VOTE] MyFaces Tomahawk 1.1.5 (rc2)

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Martin Marinschek <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Grant Smith <wo...@gmail.com>.
+1 binding.

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org>.
Matthias,

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jurgen Lust <Ju...@gmail.com>.
+1, I've also been using it without any problems

Op vrijdag 13-04-2007 om 20:44 uur [tijdzone +0300], schreef Cagatay
Civici:

Jurgen Lust
email: jlust@apache.org
blog: http://jroller.com/page/jurgenlust

Re: [VOTE] MyFaces Tomahawk 1.1.5 (rc2)

Posted by Cagatay Civici <ca...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org>.

Re: What is the status of " [VOTE] MyFaces Tomahawk 1.1.5 (rc2)" ?

Posted by Manfred Geiler <ma...@gmail.com>.
ok, vote is closed.
distribution started.
next step will be the site update.
will do that tomorrow to give maven mirrors enough time to catch up.

--Manfred

Posted by Paul Spencer <pa...@apache.org>.
Manfred,

Posted by Manfred Geiler <ma...@gmail.com>.