Posted to gui-dev@apache.org by Zachariah Baum <za...@studioarchetype.com> on 1998/09/09 18:27:39 UTC

Re: So what's happening ?? I working on a survery of work and results

ack... my filters weren't working for gui-dev

I'm running a CVS server for the ApacheConfig, and although my boss gave me
  the OK to work on it, I haven't touched it in a while.
If anyone's interested in working on it or seeing what's here, email me.
I'm going to try and pick it up again now that I have more time.
--

Your Stereotype is My Reality
--Zachariah - Studio Archetype - 415-659-4435