Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/21 11:52:12 UTC

[EXT-SCRIPTING] A little bit of community help needed

Hello Everyone, this is not an official announcment but more a call for
a little bit of community help.
I am close to releasing the first stable version of a new MyFaces
subproject. Apache MyFaces Extension-Scripting (Ext-Scripting).

To sum it up, Ext-Scripting is a project which tries to integrate
scripting languages into the JSF universe and also provides additionally
to that JSP like recompilation of Java code within the domain of JSF
(currently only MyFaces)

We are close to a 1.0 version which will be tagged within a few weeks
timeframe, and I want the documentation to be as good as possible, since
due to my personal opinion, a project needs a good documentation to help
people getting started.

But now here is my problem, since I am the lead developer of the project
and I am sort of blind regarding my own project, I would like
to have people looking over the documentation, which have a clear mind,
to give me feedback and suggestions on improving the current state of
the documentation.

Please have a look here on my private hosting of the current
documentation snapshot and give me feedback if the information is enough
to get someone who touches the project for the first time,
is enough to get him/her started (Hence I am posting this in the users
list)!

http://people.apache.org/~werpu/ext-script-site/

Thanks in advance, for providing me the input to make the documentation
first class.

Werner Punz

Re: [EXT-SCRIPTING] A little bit of community help needed

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.
Before going into the weekend, I now have added the changed
documentation as usual it is hostet under

http://people.apache.org/~werpu/ext-script-site/

Werner

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.
Ok I opened a new jira issue so that no comment is lost, I will then
commit the documentation changes under this issue:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/EXTSCRIPT-125

And again thanks for your help.

Werner

Posted by Werner Punz <we...@gmail.com>.