Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Moatasim Al Masri <ma...@bi-bst.com> on 2017/03/08 14:41:56 UTC

opening balances

Hi everybody
This is Moatasim, I would like to ask how can enter opening balances for GLs and Vendors?

Best Regards,

Moatasim L. Al-Masri
Program Manager

P.O.Box 3516 Amman, 11821
The Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan

Tel.                     +962 (6) 556 2620
Mob (Jordan).   +962 79 5426384

/biict
@biict

Kingdom of Saudi Arabia

Mob (KSA).        +966 55 7885607

Re: opening balances

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hi Moatasim,

you can create opening balances with a manually entered accounting
transaction.
The screen to use is the following:

https://demo-stable.ofbiz.apache.org/accounting/control/newAcctgTrans?organizationPartyId=Company

Enter the information for the header (you can leave most of the fields
blank) and then hit the "create" button; in the next screen you will create
Debit and Credit entries for the opening balance.

I hope it helps,

Jacopo