Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Brian Moon <br...@dealnews.com> on 2001/04/11 00:44:38 UTC

Apache 2.0.16 ignores conf settings.

Hi,

I installed Apache 2.0.16 on Linux 2.2.14.  When apache starts it spawns off
many more children than it should.  Also, when stopping apache they do not
die.

Has this been fixed in the latest CVS?

Brian Moon
dealnews.com, Inc.
Makers of dealnews & dealmac
http://dealnews.com/ | http://dealmac.com/

Re: Apache 2.0.16 ignores conf settings.

Posted by rb...@covalent.net.
Yes, the default mode is threaded.

Ryan

On Tue, 10 Apr 2001, Brian Moon wrote:

> Oh, so the default mode is now threaded?  I figured it would be prefork.  I
> will recompile with prefork.
>
> Brian Moon
> dealnews.com, Inc.
> Makers of dealnews & dealmac
> http://dealnews.com/ | http://dealmac.com/

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131

Re: Apache 2.0.16 ignores conf settings.