Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Raman Gupta <ro...@gmail.com> on 2011/11/30 01:46:16 UTC

Karaf and aspectj load-time-weaving

I'd like to have container-level LTW enabled for my bundles. Virgo has
this out of the box using Equinox Aspects and the Equinox aspectj hook.

Karaf uses Felix by default so I was trying to get this working on
Felix, but have not found any solution. So, two questions:

1) Is there a working AspectJ LTW solution for Felix?

2) Does anyone have any experience with Equinox Aspects on top of
Karaf with Equinox?

Regards,
Raman Gupta
Principal
VIVO Systems

Re: Karaf and aspectj load-time-weaving

Posted by SvS <Du...@solcon.nl>.
Hi Lukasz,

A nice instruction about waving under karaf! Is it also possible with the
spring-aop feature? Are there examples about it? This is default available
in Karaf.

Regards,
SvS

Re: Karaf and aspectj load-time-weaving

Posted by ksobkowiak <kr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Lukasz

Is the weaving hook already implemented in Karaf trunk? Do you know any
implementations LTW based on AspectJ compatible with the OSGi 4.3 Waeaving
Hook?

Best regards
Krzysztof

Re: Karaf and aspectj load-time-weaving

Posted by Raman Gupta <ro...@gmail.com>.
Thank you, I came upon your blog post a couple of days ago while
researching/googling this, and already had it on my queue to read in
more depth :)

The information on OSGi 4.3 / Karaf 3 is also great to know.

Thanks,
Raman

Posted by Łukasz Dywicki <lu...@code-house.org>.
Hey Raman,