Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Quenot <jb...@apache.org> on 2007/09/05 18:54:46 UTC

SubmitLink.getTriggerJavaScript()

Hi there,

Do you know why the TODO:

        /**
	 * The javascript which triggers this link.
	 *
	 * TODO: This is a copy & paste from Button
	 *
	 * @return The javascript
	 */
	protected final String getTriggerJavaScript()

I can't find anything similar in Button, AjaxButton and so on.

Any idea?
--
     Jean-Baptiste Quenot
aka  John Banana   Qwerty

Re: SubmitLink.getTriggerJavaScript()

Posted by Matej Knopp <ma...@gmail.com>.
You can probably remove the comment. Same code used to be in button,
but it seems to be removed already, as we don't support Button outside
Form anymore.

-Matej

Posted by Matej Knopp <ma...@gmail.com>.
nope. That method submits a form using javascript. that wouldn't make
sense in link.

-Matej

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.