Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Erdal Akkaya <Ed...@gmx.net> on 2006/03/20 13:58:55 UTC

undeployed admin application in tomcat 5.0.27 by mistake

I have undeployed the admin Application by mistake, and I do not know, how
to restore it.

anybody help?

tomcat Version 5.0.27
OP: HP-UX

regards
Edgar Miller

--
"Feel free" mit GMX FreeMail!
Monat f�r Monat 10 FreeSMS inklusive! http://www.gmx.net

Re: undeployed admin application in tomcat 5.0.27 by mistake

Posted by Erdal Akkaya <Ed...@gmx.net>.
Thanks,

I got the directory from the tarball, and than told the manager the path to
the admin.xml file and it worked.

regards

"Feel free" mit GMX FreeMail!
Monat für Monat 10 FreeSMS inklusive! http://www.gmx.net

Re: undeployed admin application in tomcat 5.0.27 by mistake

Posted by David Delbecq <de...@oma.be>.