Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Andreas Neuenschwander <an...@andi.ch> on 2003/02/23 19:44:20 UTC

JMX for Cocoon. Anyone interested?

Hi All

Is there some demand for a JMX interface for Cocoon?

This could be very usefull in a J2EE environment, as it was in my last
project.

I built these functions below as a cocoon block which I could spend to the
community.

- ClearCacheMBean (the same as in ClearCacheAction)
- ClearPersistentStoreMBean (the same as in ClearPersistentStoreAction)
- CocoonStatusMBean (the same as in StatusGenerator)

It is based on the MX4J package which is released under the
apache license. Yes, one more .jar file to add, but it is designed as an own
cocoon block.

regards,

    Andi

Re: JMX for Cocoon. Anyone interested?

Posted by Andy Lewis <aj...@ascii27.net>.
I can see a lot of uses for this....

--
"The heights of genius are only measurable by the depths of stupidity."