Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Sebastian Danninger <se...@googlemail.com> on 2013/01/28 14:14:49 UTC

Deleting content of a file

Dear all,

is there an easy way of deleting the content of a file, without removing
the file itself (clearing it)?

I saw that i can call setContentStream with a new contentstream and that
there is a deleteContentStream but then the file is "broken"

The node's content is missing:
   node: workspace://SpacesStore/28c5a8f1-9589-455c-9afe-262438c61c61
   reader: null

any suggestions?

Re: Deleting content of a file

Posted by Sebastian Danninger <se...@googlemail.com>.
Okay, I was just wondering, so for Alfresco I came up with this solution
(in case someone else might need it)

        String str ="";
        InputStream bais = new ByteArrayInputStream(str.getBytes());
        ContentStream cs = new ContentStreamImpl(filename,
BigInteger.valueOf(Long.parseLong("0")), "UTF-8", bais);
        doc.deleteContentStream(true);
        doc.setContentStream(cs, true);

Posted by Florian Müller <fm...@apache.org>.
 Hi Sebastian,