Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Raphaël Delaporte <ra...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/16 17:08:50 UTC

Error deploying jms:jca-consumer

Hi,

I've got this error message when I try to deploy jms:jca-consumer endpoint

<loc-message>Endpoint is not of type: [class
org.apache.servicemix.jms.JmsEndpoint, class
org.apache.servicemix.jms.endpoints.JmsConsumerEndpoint, class
org.apache.servicemix.jms.endpoints.JmsProviderEndpoint] but is of type:
class
org.apache.servicemix.jms.endpoints.JmsJcaConsumerEndpoint</loc-message>
<stack-trace><![CDATA[javax.jbi.management.DeploymentException: Endpoint is
not of type: [class org.apache.servicemix.jms.JmsEndpoint, class
org.apache.servicemix.jms.endpoints.JmsConsumerEndpoint, class
org.apache.servicemix.jms.endpoints.JmsProviderEndpoint] but is of type:
class org.apache.servicemix.jms.endpoints.JmsJcaConsumerEndpoint
        at
org.apache.servicemix.common.xbean.BaseXBeanDeployer.validate(BaseXBeanDeployer.java:59)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.common.xbean.AbstractXBeanDeployer.deploy(AbstractXBeanDeployer.java:97)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.common.BaseServiceUnitManager.doDeploy(BaseServiceUnitManager.java:88)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.common.BaseServiceUnitManager.deploy(BaseServiceUnitManager.java:69)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.DeploymentService.deployServiceAssembly(DeploymentService.java:520)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.updateServiceAssembly(AutoDeploymentService.java:349)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.updateArchive(AutoDeploymentService.java:255)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.monitorDirectory(AutoDeploymentService.java:658)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.access$800(AutoDeploymentService.java:63)
        at
org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService$1.run(AutoDeploymentService.java:622)

My xbean.xml :

xmlns:jms="http://servicemix.apache.org/jms/1.0"

[...]
<jms:jca-consumer
         service="esb:jmsConsumerTransac"
         endpoint="jmsConsumer"
        targetService="esb:CamelTransac"
        targetEndpoint="transac"
        connectionFactory="#connectionFactory"
        resourceAdapter="#resourceAdapter"
        activationSpec="#activationSpec" />
[...]

Any ideas ?

Thanks !
Raphaël

Re: Error deploying jms:jca-consumer

Posted by Raphaël Delaporte <ra...@gmail.com>.
Just twitted to thank you JB !
I'll try to apply the fix on the 2009.02 version to test it myself in few
days.

Regards,
Raphaël

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.