Posted to apachecon-discuss@apache.org by Ulrich Stärk <ul...@apache.org> on 2012/10/30 19:02:59 UTC

Got a ticket but won't be attending ACEU

Folks,

I heard that you are sold out for ACEU. In case you have a waiting list: I have a committer ticket
but won't be going, so feel free to give it away.

Uli

Re: Got a ticket but won't be attending ACEU

Posted by Steve Holden <st...@holdenweb.com>.
Uli:

Sorry you can't make it to the conference. Thanks for letting us know you will be a no-show.

regards
 Steve

Next: Helping with ApacheCon EU (community edition) http://apachecon.eu/