Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Li Tan <li...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/12 20:20:57 UTC

Solr 1.30 Collection Distribution Search

I have 1 master, and 2 slaves setup with 1.30 collection distribution. My
frontwed web application does query to the master, do I need to change any
code in the web application to query on the slaves? or does the master
requests query from the slaves automatcially? Please help thx.

Re: Solr 1.30 Collection Distribution Search

Posted by Li <li...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Eric, I thought the master does automatically when you setup collection distribution. I wish there are more document for 1.3 collection distribution. Do you know how to show the slave stats on the Master admin page, the distribution tab? Thanks in advance guys.

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.